Thursday, January 13, 2011

StaticCreep


This weekend is the opening of the StaticCreep Exhibition of Sequential Art at Las Manos Gallery here in Chicago. Included will be my illustrations from Paul Is Undead, so I'm posting my thumbnail sketches from that project here.
And despite a busy holiday season, I managed to find time to contribute a page to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund Year In Review Minicomic. Look for that at the CBLDF booth at conventions, as well as member stores, in limited quantities.

2 comments:

  1. about your work, in spanish

    http://clemen-t-ine.blogspot.com/2011/01/un-rato-largo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know how important your work is, to me and (hopefully) to a lot of others. Your work is a treasure....rare and beautiful. You inspire, move, and amuse...

    I don't really know what else to do but keep buying your books and keep hoping that there will be more, and to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete